Our Founder & CEO, Terri Smith lead an informative discussion with Gloria Halim, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner on being breast cancer warrior and the role green beauty impacts her everyday life.
Gloria is an Award-Winning, Board-Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, the author of Healing Foods Healthy Foods, International & TEDx speaker. She trained at Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) in New York and certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). She is the founder of Rock on Divas (platform focused on women’s health & hormones) and Gloria Halim Wellness (focused on developing Corporate Well-Being Strategies & Movements within organizations).
She is also a:
- Member of the International Association for Health Coaches (IAHC)
- Member of the British Society for Integrative Oncology
- Member of the International Association of Health Coaches
- Board member of TPOT Charity (The Power of Touch)
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Member of International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- Board member of Ellevate Network (Global female networking organization).
Missed our live? You can still watch it now! Check it out as you outlines her journey, the ways in which our everyday skincare and household products can adversely affect your health, and more.
View this post on Instagram